The AGM will take place in the Learning Room in the Hatton Gallery, 6th April 2019, 10.00am for 10.15am
Show and Talk
We are again inviting members to bring in items from their collection which they can share with other members and explain their feelings about it. Please contact the Secretary if you wish to show an item
Please sign the attendance sheet in circulation.
10.00 Coffee and biscuits
10.15 Show and Talk
10.45 Friends website redesign. Roger Newbrook will present a new version of the website (created using WordPress) and demonstrate how it works.
11.00 Meeting commences
12.30 Lunch (please complete the booking form below if you wish to stay for lunch)
- 1. Welcome and introductions
- Professor Eric Cross. President
- Apologies for absence
- To receive the minutes of the 2018 AGM
- Zoe Allen, Hatton Participation Officer: Gallery report
- Chairs Report
- Treasurers Report
- Secretarys Report
- Election of Chair and Vice-Chair, Officers* and Committee Members** for 2019-20
- Other Business
a. Proposal by 2018-19 Committee.
With effect from today, committee post holders are exempt from paying membership fees during the period they occupy the post.
- Closing Remarks
*Offices in addition to Chair and Vice-Chair
NB posts marked (2) can be a single post or a shared role for two people
- Events Co-ordinator
- Talks and lectures Co-ordinator (2)
- On-Line Media Co-ordinator
- Editor – Bulletin
- **Other committee Members: